NYAN Coin with PRUX merged Mining pool
You can mine here the only one real origin NYAN out there, with own blockchain since 2014 !!!
PROP POOL 0% FEE
AUTO DIFF PORT 3132 -> min=16 , max=1048576, start with 1024, re target after 22s
*****PLEASE_SET_AUTO-PAYMENT_ FOR_PRUX_we can`t send big transactions from mining wallet!!!!!*****
PRUX PAPER-Wallet -> https://github.com/technologiespro/paper-wallet-generator/releases
PRUX PAPER-Wallet -> Google Play App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paperwallet.top&hl=de_AT&gl=US
EXCHANGE FOR THE REAL NYAN-COIN --> https://nyanexchange.com/
This Agreement governs your use of NYAN Coin mining pool with PRUX merged.
- By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
- The NYAN Coin mining pool with PRUX merged staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners according to a pplns system with 1.59% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
- The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertian then an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
- Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and a investigation will be opened, see 6.